HPIBajaForumHPIBajaForum  

Go Back   HPIBajaForum > The Forum Lounge > The Basement

Sponsors
RC Discount Search

Axis R/C
Large Scale RC
TFE
Use HBF as the coupon code for 5% off!!!
Killer-RC
Turtle Racing
ONeill Brothers
Team Phatdad RC
LSRC
DGI Racing
FullForceRC
HPI Racing

Monsterman

Discussion in The Basement forum, started by djcharette.

Turtle Racing Products

Old 1 Week Ago
Baja Freak
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (17)
Juice
Awesome, I'm Glad this finally happened for you Chris. Heal quick!!
Old 1 Week Ago
Gasser

Trader Feedback: (0)
pickles is on a distinguished road
lets hope all goes well and your body dosen't reject theese two transplants.
Old 1 Week Ago
Baja Freak
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (3)
ratpower396 is on a distinguished road
Thats fantastic glad to hear you are doing well.. Keep us posted..
Old 1 Week Ago
Secret Decoder Ring Owner
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (70)
Monsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond repute
Sup HBF??
Doing awesome here, had another follow up appointment and all my labs are excellent, things are going and looking so good they have released me from the hospital, I can now do outpatient labs on Mondays, come in on Wednesdays to see the clinic team, get any supplies I might need, go over fluid in and out etc..
I am so excited things are going so well and so are all my doctors. They have said that for whatever reason these 2 organs took off and started running a 240 from the moment they were connected so that takes a lot of worry off of me.

I'm so glad also that my grandmother who is going to be 88 on 6/10 has lived long enough to see all of the drama, up's, downs, hospital stays and all of her hardwork wasn't just a waste but that it paid off. She's a tough cookie and I am a lucky guy to have her with me still. My plan now is to just make her life and lax and simple as possible and although I know she probably wont let it fly I kinda want to re pay her for everything..

Jenn and I are ok, its been a lot of stress etc for the two of us. Its been a rough road for both of us for awhile now and I have a feeling that the future I thought would unfold with her and I isn't going to. I've made sure she knows how I feel about her, Ive tried to make things as easy and simple as possible but I just don't know anymore. I wish things could go how I would like them to but I guess you cant always get what you want right?

Well hope everyone is doing alright. I will update you all over the weekend..
Later fellas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come Find Me On Facebook-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chris
Old 1 Week Ago
Contributor - Baja
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (10)
hairdog is on a distinguished road
That is awesome Chris!!! Hope everything continues on an upward swing and you can get back to a normal life. If anyone deserves it it's you.
Old 1 Week Ago
Baja Freak
Baja Maniac

looker2756 is on a distinguished road
Hard to get any better news than that !!

I know if anyone will respect this gift that they have been given, it will be you.

Look forward to continued improvement, and abilities for you, which have been a long time coming.
Old 1 Week Ago
Baja Maniac

Monsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairdog View Post
That is awesome Chris!!! Hope everything continues on an upward swing and you can get back to a normal life. If anyone deserves it it's you.
Looking back I don't think I would change anything it hasn't been a fun 15+ years but worth it. Its made me a better person and taught me to respect the little things..

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker2756 View Post
Hard to get any better news than that !!

I know if anyone will respect this gift that they have been given, it will be you.

Look forward to continued improvement, and abilities for you, which have been a long time coming.
No doubt Bob just glad I shared it with the forum and my friends.

Chris
Old 1 Week Ago
Contributor - All
Baja Maniac

Bergheim is on a distinguished road
Awesome news, fun to see it worked out! Remember when I joined HBF in 2009 you had health issues even then so it's been a while..
Old 6 Days Ago
Baja Maniac

Sup HBF?

Hope everyone is doing well, hope everyone is doing as good as I am. I've been out of the hospital a week today and still feel great, in fact I feel better and better every day. Its crazy! Had another follow up with the Transplant Clinic and everything looks great.. Have labs tomorrow then the weekend will be just around the corner and I think I am going to go out and live a little. Nothing crazy, back to the grind on Monday..

Later fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergheim View Post
Awesome news, fun to see it worked out! Remember when I joined HBF in 2009 you had health issues even then so it's been a while..
Yeah bro its been a long time coming I have actually had health issues going on 20 something years almost. 20 years of my life I spent sick but now I have a chance to get it all back. One day at a time though.. But I wouldn't change anything either the struggles have made me the person I am today.

Chris
Old 5 Days Ago
Baja Freak
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (2)
jcflyer is on a distinguished road
Hey Chris,
So good to read that you are feeling good instead of bad!!! I am very happy for you brother now you can once again do the things you love and have been missing!!! As you say a little at a time lets not over do it, LOL!!!
Old 5 Days Ago
Baja Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcflyer View Post
Hey Chris,
So good to read that you are feeling good instead of bad!!! I am very happy for you brother now you can once again do the things you love and have been missing!!! As you say a little at a time lets not over do it, LOL!!!
It feels awesome to be able to share all the good instead of the bad and crappy things I've gone through. One cool thing is the HBF family has always had my back and I am so glad I have been able to share all of the last heck almost 10 years with all of you..

Chris
Old 4 Days Ago
Baja Freak
Baja Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterman View Post
It feels awesome to be able to share all the good instead of the bad and crappy things I've gone through. One cool thing is the HBF family has always had my back and I am so glad I have been able to share all of the last heck almost 10 years with all of you..
Yes indeed my brother!!! So glad you are feeling good and have a new out look on life!!!

Old 2 Days Ago
Baja Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcflyer View Post
Yes indeed my brother!!! So glad you are feeling good and have a new out look on life!!!
It's for sure been a crazy last 2 weeks. Going from worrying about fluid intake to what my blood sugar is doing to havibg the surgery and waking up never having to worry again it's been bitter sweet.
It sucks someone had to pass away but the awesome thing is I was given the chance to find out who my donor was and be in contact with his wife and family. I'm going to meet his wife for lunch next week and hopefully her having the chance to meet me and know his organs went to someone will help her get through this difficult time.

2 more weeks and these damn staples and stint come out then 6 months from then this hip gets fixed and I'll be 100% over hauled 👍

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chris
Old 1 Day Ago
Baja Freak
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (3)
ratpower396 is on a distinguished road
that is great news that things are going so good for you after all the years of feeling like c@@p .. I am sure that the donors family will be excited to meet you as well. Maybe a new lifelong friend..
Old 1 Day Ago
Baja Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratpower396 View Post
that is great news that things are going so good for you after all the years of feeling like c@@p .. I am sure that the donors family will be excited to meet you as well. Maybe a new lifelong friend..
Yeah bro things are going well I spiked a temp today highest it got was 102.1 but the Transplant Dr seems to think it's oar for the course. I'll get more iv antibiotics on Tuesday since I've got another Transplant clinic appointment.
Judt don't want it to go crazy high or be something major.

The Transplant team I have has been awesome and so is clinic.
Keep ya guys posted

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chris
Old 20 Hours Ago
Baja Freak
Baja Maniac

More good news Chris, that is just awesome bro!!!